
Tyler Athanon, apparently dying. I'm pretty sure this was during finals week, around lunch or something. Anyways, how he looks is how I felt pretty much all that week, haha.

Tyler choking Donna, because he's angry. Haha, I can't decide which person looks funnier. I'll go with Tyler.

Tyler in the last visual warm up of '05.

Tyler, Mark, and I. This was at the RCA Dome in Indianapolis, IN. This was one of the coolest experiences so far in my life, because we got to rehearse on the same field that my favorite football team (the Colts, obviously) play on. It was seriously one of the most awesome things to ever be able to do. And on top of that, we played that night in some ballroom in the RCA Dome for NASM (National Association for Schools of Music). Imagine how loud 60 brass and 18 percussionists can be in a relatively small ballroom (compared to a football field). It was pretty awesome.
Part IV coming soon!
-J
No comments:
Post a Comment